Temporary Teaching Assistant- Level 2 - Grade G6 – Designated Pupil Support (15 hours per week)
£20,092 - £22,183 pro rata
Start date: January 2022
This part-time post presents a fantastic opportunity for you to join our successful and happy village school. The position is to work with a pupil with an Educational Health and Care Plan and the post is dependent on the designated pupil being on the school’s roll.
Applications from people with experience of supporting children with Special Educational Needs of a social and emotional nature as well as other additional needs would be most welcome. Experience of working towards targets in an Educational Health and Care Plan would also be beneficial.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has experience of working with children with individual needs
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Will be able to work with outside agencies
- Is supportive of our Church School ethos
In return, we can offer:
- An attractive, nurturing and stimulating environment
- Welcoming and helpful colleagues
- A supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body
- A strong partnership with parents and the wider community
Discussions with the Headteacher are warmly welcomed.
An application form, job description and person specification can be obtained by emailing email@example.com Please return completed application form and covering letter to Nick Brompton, Headteacher, by 9.00 a.m. Friday 10th December. Interviews will take place during the week beginning 13th December.
Castor C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to satisfactory references and Enhanced DBS checks. Posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and do require a criminal records check. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any unprotected convictions or cautions they may have and any orders which have been made against them.