We currently have a vacancy for a Midday Meals Supervisor (Catering)
Midday Meals Supervisor – Grade 3, Point 3 - 7.5 hrs per week, 38 weeks per annum plus training days where required
Full Time Salary - £20,812 (pro rata)
Actual Salary - £3,504 per annum (approx.)
Start date: 5th January 2023 (or as agreed)
Hours of work – Monday to Friday - 11.45 am to 1.15 pm
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join our new Headteacher and friendly hard-working, committed team at Castor and contribute to the academic growth and holistic development of the children in our school. Castor Church of England Primary School is set in a beautiful village just four miles from Peterborough with excellent road links to the surrounding area. It is a place where every member of the team is highly valued and where this role can make a difference to the lives of our children within a supportive caring environment.
We offer welcoming governors, staff and parents and enthusiastic pupils who love to learn. We also have very experienced/knowledgeable senior and middle leaders, who will be fully committed to supporting you in your role.
We are looking for an individual who can –
- Lead the lunchtime meal service – setting up and clearing away alongside the Midday Meals Team.
- Organise service of the meals delivered from the Catering Company, in line with pupils’ meal of choice and dietary requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Food Safety standards and good practice - training to be provided.
- Comply with high standards of hygiene at all times
- Work as part of the Team to efficiently run this important part of the school day.
In return, we can offer:
- An attractive and nurturing environment
- Welcoming and helpful colleagues
- A supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body
- A strong partnership with parents and the wider community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact Mrs Baxter-Edwards the School Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org / 01733 380280) to arrange this.
A job description, person specification and application form can be downloaded here. Please return completed application forms and covering letter to Mrs Alice Edwards, Headteacher by emailing: email@example.com. Applications to be received by 9.00am on Monday 5th December 2022. Interviews will take place week commencing 12th December.
Castor CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to satisfactory references and Enhanced DBS checks. Posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and do require a criminal records check. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them.